High School Scholarships: APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
A number of $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually to graduating high school seniors through the support of the Sioux Empire Home Builders Care Foundation. Scholarships are awarded to high school graduates who reside in Lincoln, Minnehaha, McCook or Turner counties and have applied for acceptance into a college or technical institute and major in a home-building industry related field of study.
- Click the green application button above to print an application
- Fill out the application and mail it to the contact noted on the application
- Make sure to include the required attachments noted on the application
- The committee will review your application
- If an application is accepted, you will be contacted
Second Year Scholarships
The Sioux Empire Home Builders Care Foundation generously awards financial support for second year students currently enrolled in eligible fields of study at Mitchell Technical Institute and Southeast Technical Institute. Scholarship recipients are selected by the school annually and awarded on a competitive basis.
Student Chapter Travel Funding
The Sioux Empire Home Builders Care Foundation donates matching travel funds to the NAHB student chapters at Southeast Technical Institute and Mitchell Technical Institute. These funds allow students to travel to the annual NAHB International Builder's Show (IBS) to participate in networking opportunities, educational sessions, student chapter activities and see the latest building-related trends.