Information for Exhibitors
BOOTH REGISTRATION OPENING DATES
Applications are received based on the timeline below
Dates are subject to change
October 14-25, 2019
Registration will be open to members not on the wait list
October 28 - November 1, 2019
Registration will be open to non-members that exhibited in 2019 show
November 4, 2019
Registration will be open to non-members on the waitlist
- Available booths - View list
- Exhibitor Contract - Download
- Maps with booth numbers & dimensions
- Exhibitor Handbook - Download
Documents coming soon
- Exhibitor Packet Pickup Times
- Move-in / Move-out Maps
- Lists of Exhibitors
- Convention Center Vendor Order Form
- Order Additional Exhibitor Tickets & Discounted $3 Tickets
- Direct sales are allowed in all booths
- Pop-up booths added for Saturday and Sunday in meeting rooms 11-14:
- The new addition to the Home Show will feature vendors specifically selling home decor items on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Compared to all other Home Show exhibitors, the pop up vendors will have a shorter setup time (Saturday morning only).
- Similar to other shows (holiday decor, arts & crafts, etc.), the intent of our pop-up booths are to sell “cash & carry” type items unlike many of our current exhibitors as they have larger products or more custom orders (hot tubs, furniture, cabinets, etc.).
- Standard show exhibitors will be allowed to sell home decor items in their booth if they wish but we recommend reserving space in the pop-up area for added exposure (exhibitors may not be able to fit numerous home decor items in their current booth).