- Available booths - View list
- Exhibitor Contract - Download
- Maps with booth numbers & dimensions
- Exhibitor Handbook - Download
Documents coming soon
- Exhibitor Packet Pickup Times
- Move-in / Move-out Maps
- Lists of Exhibitors
- Convention Center Vendor Order Form
- Order Additional Exhibitor Tickets & Discounted $3 Tickets
- Direct sales are allowed in all booths
- Pop-up booths added for Saturday and Sunday in meeting rooms 11-14:
- The new addition to the Home Show will feature vendors specifically selling home decor items on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Compared to all other Home Show exhibitors, the pop up vendors will have a shorter setup time (Saturday morning only).
- Similar to other shows (holiday decor, arts & crafts, etc.), the intent of our pop-up booths are to sell “cash & carry” type items unlike many of our current exhibitors as they have larger products or more custom orders (hot tubs, furniture, cabinets, etc.).
- Standard show exhibitors will be allowed to sell home decor items in their booth if they wish but we recommend reserving space in the pop-up area for added exposure (exhibitors may not be able to fit numerous home decor items in their current booth).
Free marketing materials
Help drive traffic to your booth by taking advantage of the free promo items available to you as an exhibitor.